Solent Metal Detecting Club
Lost something ?
here to Return to home page
|If you have lost an item of jewellery,
keys, or anything made of metal or part metal, we may be able to help. We
may be able to provide a FREE recovery service. But please note:-
- You must know approximately where the object was
- The object must be made of metal ( gold, silver,
aluminium, copper, steel, iron, etc ) or some part of the object must be
- You must be able to describe the object in detail.
- Unless the object was lost on your own property or on
public land, or a beach, ( for example lost on a public footpath )
it may be necessary to obtain permission to search.
- Typical objects that have been lost and successfully
recovered:- rings, broaches, pendants, earrings, keys, even parts of
machinery, or, on the beach, mobile phones.
- Use the email address or the form on the CONTACT page to
get in touch and discuss you loss.
If your loss was in the East Hampshire or West
Sussex area then contact the club.